– 2 frozen bananas
– 2 teaspoons of raw cacao powder
– 2 tablespoons of hazelnut butter
– 20g plant protein powder (pea, brown rice or hemp)
– 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
– Pinch of himalayan salt
– 2 tablespoons of roasted hazelnuts
Add all the ingredients to your blender or food processor. Blend together using your blender plunger and adding a splash of cold water, until a thick, smooth and creamy consistency forms.
Pour into a bowl and top with your favourite toppings – we love crunchy roasted whole hazelnuts, fresh banana slices, a sprinkle of cacao nibs and a good drizzle of runny nut butter!
So #GrabASpoon and enjoy! If you guys make this one at home, don’t forget to tag us @NanaBowls and let us know what you think!